Having good vacuum cleaner will definitely improve the quality of your carpet. Unfortunately no matter how often you vacuum, your carpet will still require professional carpet cleaning.
On average life of untreated carpet is around four to five years compared to over twelve years if it’s well looked after. We recommend professional carpet cleaning at least once every 18 – 24 months.
Professionally carpet cleaning service will not only remove old soil, dirt and any stains, but also will refresh texture and leave you with new fresh smell.
Here are few tips and tricks to extend your carpet life:
1) Use walk of mats in your property.
2) Clean any dirt or soil of your carpet right away.
3) Hoover your carpet on regular basis.
4) Use right cleaning products for your carpet care. Make sure they are harmless to animals
5) Do not use washing up liquid on your carpet